Monday, October 12, 2015

Baby Making Journey

Starting of our prject,

Hi All, 

Am planning for a child in my second marriage. Am 30 years old who have been going through hard time conceiving since my first marriage. I was married for 4 years in my first marriage (2008-2012). 

In 2010, i decided to meet a gynae in KK Woman Hospital and chose Dy Kelly Loi who is expertise in infertility. We have actually decided for an IVF which Dr  Kelly has told us to do some check before we proceed for an IVF. I was told to do the HSG Test (Insert Blue dye). The test came out that my right Fallopian tubes are blocked and the left Fallopian tube are looking good. Dr Kelly told me to do laparoscopic to unblock the tubes before IVF and which i agree . Two months later, i went for my first IVF in KKH, I was told to place a deposit of $500 and than `i can start of with my IVF. The total cost of my IVF cycle cost about 2+K (CASH) and Medisave 3K (after subsidy). IDuring my IVF cycle, Dr Kelly left KKH and doing a private practice in Paragon Medical. Dr Kelly told me she handed my case to Dr Sandhana. I have a bigger hope as she is a senior consultant!!! To my high expectation about Dr Sandhana, it was a false hope!! When it was the last stage of the cycle, inserting the embryo, Dr Sandhana was late!!!! and its two hours late!! She inserted the embryo in a rushing way and told me she forget my appointment!!! Well!! i indeed pissed of!! than i waited till my result of the embryo, and the first attempt of IVF FAILED!!!! I had mensus after that.and totally dissapointed with KKH. I told myself after that it may not be my luck and gave up!! 


In 2011 end year, i found out that am pregnant naturally without any other medication or supplements!! I went to a private clinic immediately to test my urine to double confirm and yes!! the doctor says by urine test, i am pregnant. I called up Dr Kelly in Paragon Medical for an appointment a week later,. She did an ultrasound but there is no sign of the little one. She took my blood test and told me to go back. On the next day, she called up and say i had a miscarriage!! I was sad and tears!! In my heart saying, i did not have any bleeding ever since am prggy, how come Dr Kelly mention i miscarriage???!!! In a week later, i felt uneasy about the miscarriage and decided to meet a gynae near to my residence area. The gynae did a scan to and say that there is no sign of the little ones and told me to do another blood test in her clinic. She told me to go back and will let me know the result on the next day. and so i waited, the staff clinic called me on the next day amd told that my pregnancy is active!! The gynae wants to see me immediately and told me to bring along the blood test report by Paragon Medical which Mount Elizabeth who did the test). I called my gynae at Paragon Medical and requested for the report immediately!! I bring down the report to the clinic and  shows the gynae and she mention the lab test report by Paragon Medical has make a wrong blood test indication with one digit missing!! (eg: instead of IU Reading is 1121 IT STATED 121).i took both report to the Paragon Medical on the next day and ask for explanations!! Dr Kelly was furious and told me she need to do another blood test to confirm again and send me for a special ultrasound scan at Mount Elizabteth Hospital which i did. after the blood test and scan, the Dr Kelly told me to leave and will call me again till the result is out.  At abbout 5pm, i received a call from Paragon Dr Kelly and told me to report to her clinic immediately. She told me my pregnancy has confirmed as ECTOPIC Pegnancy on my left fallopian tube and have to abort it immediately. I was send to Mount Elizabeth Hospital and need to place 2K for the abortion. the abortion is not a surgery, she gave me a pill to force abort the pregnancy and two days stay in there,  After the two days, there is no sign of bleeding. A week later, am crying and had a bad pain. i called up my gynae, and she advise me to go to KK Hospital as it is nearer. I went to KK  A&E at my own and immediately admitted for laparoscopic surgery as the pregnancy is getting bigger and may make my left tube burst. The 2nd laparoscopic done smoothly and had my stay for 4days in KKH.I was discharge and promise myself to keep myself busy after this so i dont think about it anymore. and 3 months later, my first marriage came to a divorce. 

In 2014, am married with my lovely husband now...we tried again and again to have a baby, but to no news till today Sep 2015. After discussion with my hubby, i decided to meet a gynae in SGH Dr Hemashree which i did a homework research on other people blogs about her on infertility patients like me and i find that most of her patients are happy with her.

In Sep 2015, I will start of my new journey of baby making in this blog...i will make an update on my progress ever month to make me remember my hard times trying for the little one and a share on my experience to all mummies who had the same hard time like me..

1 comment:

  1. Herbal medicine is the best 💓💓Greetings I am here to testify how great man called Dr OMO helped me out with herbs and roots which he prepared for me in use of curing my fibroids and Getting pregnant after 8 years of try to conceive with fibroids I takes his product (cure for my fibroid made with herbal medicine Root) for (21) days before I am to known I was totally pregnant after 2months of using dr omo herbs he also have Herbal medical for all types of diseases, and i promised him that i will tell the world about his Great job he ask me to drink from the herbal medicine before meeting my husband I did and after 2months I was pregnant thank you for your great job he can also help you if you have a low sperm count you want to convince a baby fast PCOS ,infections, stomach ulcer, Endometriosis, cancer, yeast infection, fibromyalgia, Gonorrhea, Chronic pain, LUPUS low testosterone, Herpes,BV, blocked fallopian tubes Liver parasites ovarian cysts Arthritis, pile, Crowns and all other type of diseases, breast cancer, Get lost period back, stop period pain, Email : dromo596@gmail.com WhatsApp him on +2349033505260 thank you..Dr Omo. Please help me share and save others God bless you all........

    ReplyDelete